Study with us
If you have an interest in Mathematics, you can study towards a number of qualifications, in particular:
- Bachelor of Computing and Mathematical Sciences (BCMS)
- Bachelor of Computing and Mathematical Sciences (Honours) (BCMS(Hons))
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (BSc(Hons))
- Certificate in Science (Cert(Sc))
- Diploma in Science (Dip(Sc))
- Graduate Diploma (GradDip(Math))
- Graduate Certificate (GradCert(Math))
- Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert)
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip)
Mathematics can also be taken as a second major or supporting subject within most degrees.
There are a number of scholarships, prizes and awards offered by the Faculty of Computing & Mathematical Sciences that can help students studying mathematics and statistics. These include the Mathematics Fees Scholarship; Millennium Prize in Mathematics; Ramanujan Centenary Prize and Von Neumann Prize in Mathematics and the Statistics Fees Scholarship.